• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which one Looks The BEST ???

Which Screenshot is your Favorite ?

• FIRST (1) Screenshot ???

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • SECOND (2) Screenshot ???

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • THIRD (3)Screenshot ???

Votes: 26 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I created this Terrain, and i cant find the proper atmosphere for it. SO you should help me choose.

Give Positive feedback. Also, try and give critques on making it better.

BTW. Made a 4th one ! Check 7 posts below this one !

Attachments

• Choice 1.jpg
    Choice 1.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 249
  • Choice 2.jpg
    Choice 2.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 270
  • Choice 3.jpg
    Choice 3.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Level 36
Lightning in the background..? o.o

Anyways, I have to say thedeathunter; your starting to become one hell of a terrainer, I actually love all 4 of them, even though the two first ones look kind of unrealistic. The third one of the first post is my favorite because the fog and the sun effect together makes for a nice and warm sunny day, and you seem to be able to make the units fit in with the terrains.

The fourth one is also nice, I would say that you would have to chose yourself, but the first and second one should not be chosen ^^

Level 18
thank you keiji and revolve and to everyone =) , u made my day today.

and resolve, i know what u mean. But i inteended that forest area to be a dark looking forest.

The Ranger comes out of the Dark forest after a long journey, and sees the sunlight again. He stands there admiring the openeness, and leaving the dark forest behind kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.