• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where should i place this SCRIPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Where do i place this script--->bj_wantDestroyGroup = true in this trigger? When i try to save there comes an error and the trigger gets disabled. Please tell me or show where to place the script :?

Soul Repression
Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Soul Repression
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Level of Soul Repression for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
Then - Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Region centered at (Target point of ability being cast) with size (300.00, 300.00)) matching (((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Picked unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Not equal to True
((Picked unit) is dead) Not equal to True
((Picked unit) is A structure) Not equal to True
((Picked unit) is A Hero) Not equal to True
Then - Actions
Set L = (Position of (Casting unit))
Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\AnimateDead\AnimateDeadTarget.mdl
Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\DeathCoil\DeathCoilSpecialArt.mdl
Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
Unit - Create 1 Dummy - Unit for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at L facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Fire Lord - Soul Burn (Picked unit)
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_L)
Else - Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.