• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where is the love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Is there such a thing as the perfect marriage?
I have my doubts now that my grandparents are filing for divorce.The 2 of them have been married for over 50 years.You think they'd be able to work things out.I split my time with them evenly.I spend the time with my grandmother going shopping with her and dropping her off and collecting her from her friends.And my grandfather has taken to a new hobby altogether,online poker.So I sit in with him and supervise.I love them both and want to get them to understand that they're being unreasonable.How should I go about doing this?

Level 25
Hmmmm, are you a bot, or are you not? I wonder, I wonder, I wonder...

Oh, what am I kidding? Single post above zomgDRAMA asked on a Warcraft website with all of the generic things left untouched. You're seeming more on the "bot" side kiddo, especially with the mention of "online poker"

Pardon my scepticism, but I prefer to be safe than sorry

Level 6
/kiss Werewulf

Well im awsomely active so go me!

Plus this site is the most active site ever :p

Level 12
Love. :)
friendscatslargexm3.jpg

Level 10
SO!?!?!?!??!?????????????????????????????????????/////
Sorry, my keyboard broke and couldn't let go of the question mark button. Hey you beat me to it that one though.

Corrected a grammar for you btw.

your is internet laungage I don't give a damn about grammer when im typing on the internet unless its important school work, or I am in a good mood:grin:

Level 1
So you know, I'm totally not a bot

Cause yeah, that was totally not a two-part Bot attack. But if it was, then it sucked

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.