• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Where is my model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey,

Im new in model-edit-world and need help with my model.
When i tries to use it in WC3 is it invisiable.

1.jpg

This is my model :xxd:

2.jpg

I put him in import manager with potrait and skin.

3.jpg

I just do a random hero and put the model there.

4.jpg

woah! where is my model?? :confused:

Level 26
There are many different reasons for this, would you mind being a bit more specific (e.g. explaining what/how you edited it) OR i could take a look at the model itself later if you want.

From what i can see though your model is using a custom skin, remember to use the correct pathname when importing, the world editor automatically assigns textures with the pathname "wc3imported/ (filename)" when importing textures with pathnames like (example) "armorskin", when you import it the pathname will show up as "wc3imported/armorskin" when the model references it as "armorskin" as such the mode will not show up because it has no skin to be visible. So go into the import manager, right click on the skin in question and "edit the pathname"

Last edited:
whow.. first look.. and your image pathes are fucked up man :p

-------------------------------------------
Textures 6 {
Bitmap {
Image "Textures\Footman.blp", <- what for does he still need this
texture? you reskinned him...
}
Bitmap {
Image "",
ReplaceableId 1,
}