• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where is Episode Three???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
blizzard do the same thing. Starcraft: Ghost was meant to come out before WoW, but theres no sign of it. By the way... theres ep3 concept art??? links pls.

Level 9
I heard these news in 2008 december, BTW I tell you:

“Speaking in an interview with Kikizo, Doug Lombardi revealed that the >next time you play as Gordon will be longer than the distance between HL2 to Ep1, and Ep1 to Ep2.<”

For the record, the gap between Half-Life 2 (November 16, 2004) and Episode One (June 1, 2006) was around 19 months, while the gap between Episode One and Episode Two (October 10, 2007) was slightly longer than 17 months

Level 9
Somewhere I read that the portal gun will perhaps appear in HL 2 Ep 3.
There is a dangerous technology on Borealis by the Aperture Science. The game Portal takes place in the Aperture Labotatories (Aperture Science)... I don't know what can I say.

Level 9
Valve wants to keep the Portal and Half-Life franchises separate even though they are set in the same universe. Additionally, its speculated that it might be released in 2009 or downloaded from PSN/XBL.

Level 3
Are you retarded?? Haven't you read what the director of HL franchise said in the link I posted above??? If you (or anyone else for, that matter) was too lazy to click on it, I will C'n'P his words:

"The original Half-Life took us two years to develop," said Gabe Newell, managing director, Valve. "With a considerably larger team Half-Life 2 took us six years to develop, so we thought if we were going to continue our trend with Half-Life 3 we would basically ship after we had all retired.

You get it now?!

Status
Not open for further replies.