• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where is darky???

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoW

WoW

Level 2
Where is Darky :roll:

Its long time we heard from him, and we not get news from the DOFT!

What he's doing :idea:

before this site was very exciting, but now it going to be boring, becaus we dont get any news. I really hope darky come back cuz i really love this site.

This site need some new and fresh stuff. Before then darky work on RofD, its was exciting to following him in his create campaigns.

srry my english
:wink:

Level 12
Darky is the owner and only master of the technical part of the site.

But for some reason he doesn't appear. He should be busy with reality or something like that.

<Vexorian> .seen Darky28
<uberbot> Vexorian: Darky28 was last seen in #wc3search 6 weeks, 3 days, 1 hour, 30 minutes, and 33 seconds ago saying: <Darky28> lol
<Vexorian> .seen Darky28work
<uberbot> Vexorian: Darky28work was last seen in #wc3search 3 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, 25 minutes, and 45 seconds ago saying: <Darky28work> http://www.thottbot.com/?i=21741

Level 12
*Sigh* Among those topics that have been getting popular. You must be wondering especially when he promised an updated NC: ROTD.

Level 9
My theory is this that darky has been visiting us these past days w/ his old dummy account. Of course when you build a site you will use dummy account to test if everything is working & how things work. Surely he did not killed/terminate that account. He maybe somewhere here. Another officer maybe. Just my opinion...

@Vexorian ya i was there...@harper he must've either changed his name or deleted Darky27. I did a user search and found user #1 doesn't exist, and user#2 is Darky28....So he isnt dropping in unless he has a different account...and I'm surprised this is the first topic named this. this question has been haunting us for weeks now. 6 to be exact, courtesy of moderation power in the chat room.

Level 13
harper said:
My theory is this that darky has been visiting us these past days w/ his old dummy account. Of course when you build a site you will use dummy account to test if everything is working & how things work. Surely he did not killed/terminate that account. He maybe somewhere here. Another officer maybe. Just my opinion...

All he did was change the name of his account on his birthday. He didn't create a new one.

Level 9
oz02 said:
All he did was change the name of his account on his birthday. He didn't create a new one.

Well a Site Admin can immune himself to this rule. In my opinion, it is a prerogative of every site admin if he allows each member to create multiple accounts.

Eusira said:
He's like gone, and if he is, then this server would have been killed by now

Not exactly because you can sell or do taking new management.

DeadDogNoGoWoof said:
@Vexorian ya i was there...@harper he must've either changed his name or deleted Darky27. I did a user search and found user #1 doesn't exist, and user#2 is Darky28....So he isnt dropping in unless he has a different account...and I'm surprised this is the first topic named this. this question has been haunting us for weeks now. 6 to be exact, courtesy of moderation power in the chat room.

Wow :shock: did you really made a thorough research about the whole thing? I salute you my friend.

Lol harper...I'm in the process of compiling 300 quotes saying either darky shouldn't have created wowledgebase, that he left, or that he wouldnt get to spend as much time on this site because of WoW and everything affiliated to it.
Then im gonna put a post in here or the off-topic forum showing each and every one! im at 231 right now.

*twitch*I'm not a psycho!11!#@%R$75*twitch* :twisted: HehehEHEhehe1!!!

Level 9
DeadDogNoGoWoof said:
Lol harper...I'm in the process of compiling 300 quotes saying either darky shouldn't have created wowledgebase, that he left, or that he wouldnt get to spend as much time on this site because of WoW and everything affiliated to it.
Then im gonna put a post in here or the off-topic forum showing each and every one! im at 231 right now.

*twitch*I'm not a psycho!11!#@%R$75*twitch* :twisted: HehehEHEhehe1!!!

Well VG & Oz are doing their job nicely as they are instructed by darky. Me think so :D

Level 2
It's obvious....... WoW consumed his soul.

I agree. But believe it or not, if my parents were to pay for the WoW charges, I probabley would be consumed as well. (Not that Darky would need his parents to pay for the charges...)

Level 2
Perhaps he has a, 'special' person in his life that does not aprove of him playing computer games?

Level 2
yo

yo i have see some pages going dpwn manly in rotd dl pages but i new here and i can tell he ant been her in a long time no messages no nothing ,./,./. i realy want to finish nc-rotd campain and get the nc-sq campain it seems interesting but now im getting bornd i think he died or comp crashed :cry:

Level 3
Its quite obvious that World of Warcraft is the problem, i havent played Warcraft 3 in months because of WoW, and in turn forgetting to come to this site regulary. Even the WoW forums arent that pouular because nobody wants to hang around on the forums, they want to play WoW, so the site doesnt have as many users as this one. Darky28 and alot of other people arent going on these sites much anymore because of the obvious distraction World of Warcraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.