• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Is Darky doing anything??

Is Darky ever going to reply?

• No, he died

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Incase any of you have looked, Darky hasn't really posted anything very recently or made any of the requested updates. Is Darky gone? he hasn't replied to anything in Day of the Fish or ROTD in months.
Can anyone directly ask him what the hell is up?? Loved the first campaign, as most of you have, and this one has been faulty so far. We REALLY need him.

Level 2
I'll send VG Satomi one if I find him. It's so unfornutante, though. He came so far. Why would he dissapear like that?

Level 8
He's dead,gone,vaporized,dissapered,dog gone,went bye bye etc

Also the reson he left was because of WORLD OF WARCRAFT ( :twisted: cue evil music :twisted: ) it has suduced him so he will never return so were all doomed so no,NC:3 and mabey no Day of the fish :cry: so we just have to live with it!

Level 5
Sigh...I haven't even gotten to the 4th map of ROTD..>.< Did he update it already? I wanna know what happens.

Would have loved a NC 3...
Someone else can make a new sequel... =P

Level 2
I never knew how much a broken heart could bleed until darky left us. Just kidding, but god does this suck or what. He came so far. I'm sure he'll eventually come crawling back once wow gets boring for him. Wc3 was so good because of how much the game could change from mods and maps... wow will never change, and a man like darky will see that. The question is, should we accept him gratefully when he comes crawling back.

Level 1
know what really sucks? about 1/2 of the pple who play it CANT EVEN get to map 4...like me: i finished the map cinematic plays and then map 4 never shows up

hes just turned evil :evil: becuase theres glitches hes not bothering to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.