• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a lot of (WEIRD) stuff appening on wc3sear.ch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
thats so weird...

i think darky or moderators as probleme to fix some stuff on the site

expemple: i got 2 new map resource yesterday on my account and i never made these map

today: the 2 map resource as been deleted but 2 modified resources as been added
btw all maps from ressource are broken

i heard that u need extra space... is that why u deleted my map and skin??

anyways there is tomany broken links on this site
plz fix it :)

(should i send more maps or skins because it seems almost all of them are getting deleted soon as they are submited on this site

Level 3
Maybe it would be better to NOT post any map for a moment? :)
I guess they will need a lot of time to fix it all, and maybe even more if we wont decrease number of uploaded files.
But in other hand, as long as they won’t ask us for decreasing uploading of files we shouldn’t do anything. :)

Level 25
READ THE BLOODY NEWS, YOU CAN'T UPLOAD AT THE MOMENT

If ANYTHING of yours you uploaded recently was deleted, it was because you were stupid and didn't read the news

Corse there are broken links if you don't read what the news clearly states!

Level 5
DUDE dont ever call me stupid!

doesnt mean that ur name is MECHEON THAT u have the right to tell off people

its really not the 1st time i see u judge people off this site

i dont care if ur a moderator...my opinion: ur the worst moderator for this site because u have no respect for some others users!

but 1 thing i know...lots of people will take ur side TO blast me off with insult but i dont care
i know im right

Just know one thing MR MECHEON
take off ur auto message

(mecheon is right,every one else is wrong,end of story)

what is that all about??u think ur the best??
bringing every one else down around u??
thats just too immature

Level 6
Hmmm... maybe his signature isnt always true, but in this instance, it is.

MECHEON IS CORRECT. NOW SHUT UP.
Stop just fighting back, since you ARE wrong. Its plainly obvious.

READ THE NEWS!

(By the way... look at the quote in his signature carefully... its a quote. He didnt type that. Someone else did. So hes not big-headed or "mr mecheon".)

Level 5
WOW MECHEON

u do have a lot of fans!!!

teifi i never asked ur jugement!

dude MECHEON COULD TALK by him self without u trying to defend him

MY reason aint to F O C K AROUND ITS JUsT THAT its to much! there is a lot of exageration!

teifi plz dont talk for other people...

i want mecheon to understand how he act most of the time! im not there to make trouble ... im there to make people understand that we dont alwais need to tell off people for no reason...

there is so much B ullshit in these forums and people alwais want to be right (MOST OF THE TIME)

I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO TALK NICELY without saying any insult

this is a warcraft si

Level 27
Zaltok, please, for the love of God, don't be that hypocritical.
Calling Mecheon arrogant, and you act like you can sh*t talk a moderator? Mecheon is here to help you, not turn you into the raging ball of arrogance you are displayng.
Moderator were chosen by Darky for a reason, good reasons.
One more thing:
Mecheon probably called you stupid because he is probably tired, as well as the other moderators, of people going like WTF! I CAN'T UPLOAD!
And if this one wasn't bad enough, think about this times 1 billion for every other idiot on wc3sear.ch, and there are, sorry if I offend anyone with this statement, A LOT!
One more thing:
News are there to be read, not ignored. So, don't shout your f*cking mouth off at someone who is being stressed with spam because you made a silly mistake.
There was no point in this argument, and there never will be.
One more thing:
thats just too immature
Aaand, raging at someone for YOUR OWN PETTY MISTAKE isn't?
Before you do or say things like this, think. Maybe there is something in the news that could save me from having to post this much arrogance, and for the rest of us to hurt our eyes looking at such arrogance.
I don't mean to minimod, if it would seem like that, but I was just trying to point out the obvious (and common) mistake of saying before thinking to our friend Zarltok, so that nothing ever, EVER this utterly stupid spews out of his mouth.

Whoof, that was a doozy :p
Yeah, tell me when I can upload, I've been waiting to upload a map, but unlike some I read the news...
--donut3.5--

Level 45
Mecheon said:
READ THE BLOODY NEWS, YOU CAN'T UPLOAD AT THE MOMENT

If ANYTHING of yours you uploaded recently was deleted, it was because you were stupid and didn't read the news

Corse there are broken links if you don't read what the news clearly states!

he is 100% right, and i 100% agree with him not just because he is mecheon, but because hes the sanest person i have met.

Level 5
its ok guys

i do understand the feeling of a moderator

i just got pissed because it aint just Mecheon that insult me but some users on wc3sear.ch love puting badcomments or talkshit

but i apologize mecheon for my rage

it just that i work really hard to bring really good maps for this site. its really a good site and i just dont want any trouble with no one :)

sry for everything

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Now your sorry? Roflficius. No comments.

I'm actually kinda pleased with the situation, since school is keeping me busy 24/7 this will give me some more time to put the map section in order and rolling up again. Already deleted about 6-7 broken maps and other useless maps, and moved some crap off the unsorted. Will have to continue next weekend, I guess. :roll:

Level 5
Ok this is madness.... :evil: :!:
I've just looked at this.....ok so someones flaming off a mod whilst another mod is trying to calm the situation...next thing you know zarltok is sorry eh?......I wonder whats happened to this site...it seems to attract assholes to me.

Level 7
Guys, for your information, Zarltok is the farthest away from a noob I have ever seen, and people will probably agree with me when his RPG comes it.
Now everyone, just shut up and stop being retards, all he asked was a was why his stuff got deleted and everyone got all pissed off and started calling him a noob.

Level 2
hey guys i dont think you should pick on zarltok or anyone else and espesally not mecheon so plz just be quiet.

Level 27
Uhm, interestingly put, wulf, i'll give ya that...
But really, I think one tiny slip up snowballed into a raging arguement, and most of this was pointless.
Moral of the story: If you ever find yourself getting mad at anyone on this site for a retarded reason, smack the f***ing logic back into yourself.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.