• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where I can download Shadow fiend missile art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
You mean the white-thingy projectile similar to Ice Blast? I can't find it either but it looks very similar to Green Dragon's Normal Attack Projectile. It's possible it's a custom effect model.

@Roland, I think it's safe to assume he can't find it in Google that's why he asked. No need to get toxic to new members.

Level 37
I believe this model will be the closest you can get to it. I do remember in early DotA versions that Shadow Fiend used the default green dragon missle art before it was changed to the current white.

I think it's safe to assume he can't find it in Google that's why he asked. No need to get toxic to new members.
I stand by this as well. If you aren't going to say anything that will benefit the thread, don't say anything at all >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.