• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Where has northrend been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Now i may get an answer on my big and stupid questian?

Where has northrend been in wow ?

I STILL DONT SEE IT :(

I mean how u could start a game without my favourite arthas ! :p
And just pretending like there never was a northrend .. eh.. u get the questian? where is it?

Level 25
Corse its going to be in an expansion, its just Northrend. Its not like Azeroth or Kalimdor, which are both larger than it. It'll probably be added after the South Seas islands are added, considering they're pretty interesting

Since, you know, they have goblins and all. All Northrend has are Nerubians (Yay!), blue dragons, furbolgs, tuskarr, a jungle, a crystal forest, a LOT of snow, Storm giants, Magnataur and some other stuff. The South Sea islands would have terrain that isn't perminently coated in snow, it'd have varying terrain depending on the island you're on. And underwater instances, which is something people have wanted for a while. Northrend has about... 4 instances of worth: Old/New Kingdoms of Azjol'Nerub, Icecrown Citidel, and Zul'Drakk. Oh, and the South Seas are where Queen Azshara just happens to be located

... That, and I want a pet Coutal

Oh, and then you have Arthas and his army being all on Icecrown Glacier and no where else. And that of corse will be high level because Arthas would rip through level 60s like paper

Lorewise, who's gonna be dumb enough to sail up to Northrend anyway? They never pretended it wasn't there, its just that no one goes there because there's enough strife happening around where they live

Level 1
"Not long after its formation, the Crusade attempted a strike against the Scourge base in Northrend. They built a fleet specifically for that purpose. The attempt failed, although the Crusaders reached as far as the mouth of Icecrown Glacier. There were many casualties among the high ranks of the Crusade, including its first and only Grand Admiral, first Captain General and first Chief Assassin."

Seems like the scarlet crusade has been to northrend, it didnt end well for them.

There is, or has been, a base in northrend, called Draktharon Keep, I don't know if that still exists or not, though.

Outland is the first expansion that there has been for WoW. However, if i remember correctly, blizzard plans on opening portals in outland to other worlds to fight against the forces of sageras, so it may be awhile (or rather a few more expansions) until northrend or even the south sea islands are released, but i'd love to fight against azshara though, since according to the books, shes this huge giant naga thing.

Level 2
the last thing theyll do is make the expansion for northrend come out till they get more money if they did and assuming that u d get to kill the lich king then who would play the game anymore

Level 27
Corse its going to be in an expansion, its just Northrend. Its not like Azeroth or Kalimdor, which are both larger than it. It'll probably be added after the South Seas islands are added, considering they're pretty interesting

Since, you know, they have goblins and all. All Northrend has are Nerubians (Yay!), blue dragons, furbolgs, tuskarr, a jungle, a crystal forest, a LOT of snow, Storm giants, Magnataur and some other stuff. The South Sea islands would have terrain that isn't perminently coated in snow, it'd have varying terrain depending on the island you're on. And underwater instances, which is something people have wanted for a while. Northrend has about... 4 instances of worth: Old/New Kingdoms of Azjol'Nerub, Icecrown Citidel, and Zul'Drakk. Oh, and the South Seas are where Queen Azshara just happens to be located

... That, and I want a pet Coutal

Oh, and then you have Arthas and his army being all on Icecrown Glacier and no where else. And that of corse will be high level because Arthas would rip through level 60s like paper

Lorewise, who's gonna be dumb enough to sail up to Northrend anyway? They never pretended it wasn't there, its just that no one goes there because there's enough strife happening around where they live

Thats the thing!!!!! Arthas and the lich-king are fused together and are one i mean that has a great potentional in te story line of warcraft ? doesnt he?....doesnt he ? DOESNT HE ? say .. it ... plz ... doesnt he?

i *think* you can kill Ragnaros more than once... so its already screwed up abit..

Ragnaros is an firelord isnt he ? why should be couldnt be multiple times?

Level 2
oh it will come but will proably be like a dungeon where everyone in the whole wow game will have to try to kill him, they will proably, then all the sudden he fries everyone in wow haha nah jk they have talked about a south sea expansion after outland,an emereald dream one then proably will be northrend

p.s. i dont play wow

Status
Not open for further replies.