• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where Can i get Quake I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ok. besides Torrent stuff, can someone give me a link that will let me download an installer to the first installment of Quake? i can barely find a link that'll lead me to Quake itself.....The torrent problem also occured since i was downloading for a Mugen game called Mugen Legends, that the Torrent program of which i got a trojan virus because of BitComet!

Offtopic - Does anyone know Mugen? do any of you have AOAO's Justice from Guilty Gear? (I already have Muteki's) if so, please email me to this ad.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance

Level 24
Hi this post hasnt been answered.So i will cut in,Quake I is old ,very old,stupidly old.I have the game at home finished 3 times.Things cool about is that its the start of the Quake Saga and the difficulties change the whole game.
Example.
Coward-is the easy difficult and is crappy cause there are more items than monsters
Hurt me plenty-normal monsters there and there

Well enough abgout boring staff
The game on a comp with more that 64 RAM becomes x10 fast and crashes occur.So in the end there is no way to get a 25 year old game back.Try the creators website at archives

About GGXX-Whats with AOAO Justice

Level 2
If you think thats surprising check out the wolfenstein section on that website. Compare the prices of Return to Castle Wolfenstein to Wolfenstein 3D.

Level 36
F4talWr4th said:
The torrent problem also occured since i was downloading for a Mugen game called Mugen Legends, that the Torrent program of which i got a trojan virus because of BitComet!

It has nothing to do with the torrent program, it's you being a total noob with your downloads. You probably had no idea of the site you were downloading it from, you probably didn't have any idea who the author of the torrent was, and you probably didn't have any idea how to use BitComet beyond starting the program up.

You deserved to get that trojan, jackass.

Level 4
Why you dont buy Q4?
It is a nice game.

Off Topic: I never discovered how to kill the Q1 final boss =.=
I couldn't get the hang of it as well. I have read in solution how to kill him ;)

when the flying thing (teleporter) flies through the beast, teleport and beast explodes :)

Level 6
It has nothing to do with the torrent program, it's you being a total noob with your downloads. You probably had no idea of the site you were downloading it from, you probably didn't have any idea who the author of the torrent was, and you probably didn't have any idea how to use BitComet beyond starting the program up.

You deserved to get that trojan, jackass.

Of course i deserve it, co'z i'm a lazy-ass XP!!

-------------

And as well as.....me looking for Quake 1, it's for the PreAlpha emulator that my team is about to test on an n70! Why? can we get Quake 4 in our small cellphones!? yeah, as if i own an n95!?

of course,

I like Doom the best, but Quake is good :)

Yeah, i'd play it on a phone as well, it has a good ol' engine for Symbian Phones, and i only made it to the Shores of Hell!! Oh well, i know a link for a Freeware Doom, or of course requesting for the file is okay for me..Quake was damn terrible on an n70, it had no change weapons, you can't configure the controls, and you can't go strafing like an FPS pro!

About GGXX-Whats with AOAO Justice

AOAO Justice is a GG1 version of Justice (No N.D. but Imperial Ray is not an overdrive to him) that can be ported on Mugen, a freeware 2d fighting game engine....The video i'll post is a sample of the modded engine of combining Melty-Blood (4d cutie anime fighting game for PCs) and Mortal Kombat)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SOVWDj73UHs

btw, "Ametaoo Ha-a niindes??" in 1:02 that was my favorite part :3!!

Muteki Justice is a Justice built by Muteki, of which is a Justice for GGXX with N.D. and considering her Imperial Ray as an overdrive.

As for that, I'm back as putting guilt back to this forum "bow"!

Level 6
Well ah quake I doesent sucks ,actually it was my favourite game like 8 years ago.I still have good memories about it

Is you in that movie?

No, i'm the JadenKy user.

Buy quake from your local game shop (in uk around £3-£5)

Removed By "Robot-Dude" Reason : discussing piracy and other illegal subjects is strictly forbidden.

I have 300 - 500 php but how can i convert it to pounds..

Status
Not open for further replies.