• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3DS Max 5 :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hellow Everybody! xD

I´m searching for 3DS Max 4/5 but i can´t find it on the internet (or in this WEB) :S...

I used Emule, Ares and torrents but it was deleted U.U

I search it on the autodesk web, but it´s in the 3DS Max 9 version and War3 Art Tools can´t support it, because it only works in 3D Studio Max 4 or 5.

Can someone give me a link to download it or upload the installer?

Thanks a lot =3!!

Level 11
The Rules said:
Software Piracy

The Hive Workshop does not condone, encourage, support or tolerate the use of any appz, cracks, hacks, spoofers, torrents, warez or any other type of bootleg, illegal or pirated software (or techniques). The posting of such material or links to it are absolutely forbidden. Posts or threads referring to these subjects may be deleted without warning. Violators may be banned.

Please read the rules and follow them.

As for your question, the answer is no. Discussion of software piracy is not allowed on The Hive Workshop. You will simply have to find a way to get 3DS Max 5 on your own.

Level 7
Please, understand that it´s not ilegal. It´s an older version of 3DS Max and i need it to make my own models. Please, TDR, don´t insult me U.U
It´s ilegal if i want to find the crack or the serial, but i only want a trial or a evaluation copy :S

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Level 7
Ok, thank you a lot.
Please, close this post and sorry. I don´t know that it´s ilegal :S

If anyone knows a new arttools for 3DS MAX 7/8/9, Please reply.
I´m sorry and please don´t insult me U.U

Thank you.

Level 7
i would look on ebay for it. Will buy it on christmas :D but then sc2 will maybe be out so i will use 3ds9 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.