1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Where and how do you play Warcraft III?

Discussion in 'Computer Tech' started by CoLd Bon3, Aug 12, 2016.

1. CoLd Bon3

CoLd Bon3

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Sounds like a dumb question, but yeah...

I bought War3 several days ago. I can't play alright in Battle.net because of lag and you need some sort of mystical VPN connection to play in Garena (that wasn't the case some time ago).

What should I do? :grin:

2. andreasaspenberg

andreasaspenberg

Resources:
    Resources:
    battle.net speed depends on the internet speed of every person in the game so if one player have a slow connection it causes lag. if you connection is slow you should upgrade, otherwise i have no advice for you unless your computer is slow in which case you should get a faster one.

3. Abovegame

Abovegame

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You can try GameRanger, but Battle.Net lags depend on what you are playing.If you are playing ladder games you will always have a starting ping + your own cause Blizzard set it up that way, but when it comes to custom games i think it mostly depends on your internet.