• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

When you're bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

so, what do you do when you bored?

i kinda need some reference i guess. i am quite bored and not sure what to do. and hearing what the others do might enlighten my brain and my mood.

Roland

R

Roland

When I'm bored..... (ESP when I'm on off-duty)
I do nothing but to sleep, play with my dogs, watch TV, Eat, Smashing bottles, Being a dick at public places, Throwing rocks on cars & Strangling solvent-sipping assholes.

Level 28
When I'm bored I make myself even more bored...
Well, one thing for sure, when I'm bored I just surf on THW, but sometime even the site makes me bored when there were no new posts or an empty User Cp, I even get sometime depressed and I don't know why ? :(
But if I have nothing to do, I just go to the Chat room :)

Level 51
Work out, go out, meet people, find yourself new hobbies, read a book, browse the web for fun to maybe find somew new information on trivial stuff...

Create something, invent something, even if it is just for fun. Renovate your home, your room, make something for your friends or for yourself.

Play an instrument, or learn to do so, find yourself a job, even if it is a small one...

There are so many things to do, it's nearly impossible to be bored at all.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I used to have a knack for writing when I was actively working on my campaign.
It was mostly lore related to the world of Xar'aysia.

To kill time, I mostly browse the off-topic section in hive, watch anime, read manga/books.
I'm currently reading "Liar Game" (manga) and "Cradle"

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
I write novels, unless I hit writes block in which case I edit.

program... I learnt programming 7 years ago and it's like magic but in real life, so I program. even if it's just to hack my played out computer game and make them new

practise sword fighting. something new I started, I'm in a sword fighting club, yesterday I won 4 rounds against a free for all. that is epic fun for me, I feel like a god.

do hectic training, normal amounts of exercis bore me so when I do 50 push ups I go into over drive and instead do 300(that's my max)

write poetry... haven't done that in a while but my goal is to cause as many suicides as possible, so far the result is 0 which is why I stopped.

listen to music... I guess nothing much else

Status
Not open for further replies.