• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When will there be another demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
since the old demo of chapter 1 is a broken link now, i was wondering when there will be another demo? cuz i realy wanna try this map. It looks realy nice so.. can anyone respond?

Level 3
Hey i just found out, that when i download the campaign, all i get is the campaign part, only without the actual maps. So i cant play or did i do something wrong?

Level 3
It's only about a week ago since anything happened - hardly a long time =S
But if things are going slowly, then it's simply because of people being busy...

Level 3
hehe, oke, i'll just keep watching this forum and see when it gets worked on further:p i cant w8 for it :smile:

Level 8
bah as you know im don't mapping every free time and i have som freetime now,but not for PC.Yeah sometimes i'm too lazy for start world editor.For this project u must wait a long time.Thanks for Your patience ;)

Level 3
Haha :p, well I don't realy mind, I'm also working on a few maps, some 1P others multi. I just came back from school with another idea for a map.. *starts mapping xD

Level 14
After I read your site i thought of a idea for a map about your land and was wondering if maybe i could give you the idea so you could put it into a map some thime after Light or Shadow and any other map you are working on.

Level 4
After I read your site i thought of a idea for a map about your land and was wondering if maybe i could give you the idea so you could put it into a map some thime after Light or Shadow and any other map you are working on.

try asking for permission to make it yourself so naiden could look it over. like outsourcing work or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.