• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When type -stats it says... help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well... I was working on something like stats and I used 2 variables - kills and deaths. When a player kills a hero set kills[some number] = kills[same number] + 1. And the same with deaths. But I cannot figure out this: Player 1 types -stats it says to him - "Your kills are (kills[some number]) and your deaths are (deaths[some number]). Help pls!
P.S. That same number is 1,2,3,4.... (the variables have array you know :wink: )

Level 3
This should work Reatek, you would just have to put the array number in place of SomeNumber:

• Stats
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -stats as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Your kills are: + (String((Kills[SomeNumber])))) + (, and your deaths are: + (String((Deaths[SomeNumber])))))

Status
Not open for further replies.