• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When Morons Figure Out How To Pay $11.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=46305614&postId=462718029&sid=1#0

Above is a link to a forum post made my someone on my server. Audio is my guild leader. He's a little bit of an a-hole and he kicked me this one time because I got to Old Ironforge (I didn't use the hack, either) (beta form of a major Alliance city, weird data they can't properly get rid of) and crashed the server during Ragnaros, the attempt was likely to be our first clear.

Anyway. It mystifies me how that person ever made passing grades in school.

If you can't make your way through the wall of text, here's some highlights.

Ultramagnus said:
Basically i wanna say the cave man guy u see on tv is the raid leader of chronis euthoria.
The gayest guild ever hes a sloth overweight beard idiot.

Ultramagnus said:
We came to that guild 10 of us
put shoes on there feet walked them threw Molten Core
Ultramagnus said:
The Herb audio doesnt under english he from the outside of the map where the cool ppl dont live. Theyll drop cold ur without warning
He's a...leaf?
Ultramagnus said:
Had to use an 80s word for his old a**. They treat u like a number instead of a person.
Any1 Kid in the streets can take that cave man on a 1 on 1

If you can take the shattered excuses for English, read his other posts by performing a search. Really quite funnay

Level 12
Think that's bad grammar?

Check out my guild

They're Singaporeans, but I swear I'll cut out my virgin ears reading the guild leader's (Skydreamie) posts. Actually, most of them are bad at grammar.

I see you still do exploring. One day, I'll open a little topic with some preview. ;)

<--- Currently plays Zasz (Warlock)

Level 3
SeaGull1723 said:
Think that's bad grammar?

Check out my guild

They're Singaporeans, but I swear I'll cut out my virgin ears reading the guild leader's (Skydreamie) posts. Actually, most of them are bad at grammar.

I see you still do exploring. One day, I'll open a little topic with some preview. ;)

<--- Currently plays Zasz (Warlock)

Reported to Skydreamie! Hope you get minus DKP :twisted:
I m Nightwind :p in your same guild

Hi Zasz.. just kidding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.