• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

when is your b-day??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Birthday is May 5, I'll be turning 18. I could give you the rest of the requested information, but then I would have to send my horde of psychotic squirrels after you.(I ammased a horde of psychotic squirrels while you were gone. I use them to threaten people.>=D)

About Wormskull...^^;
He's kinda still here. When you were here he had 2 accounts, Wormskull and RaisinHumide. Both eventually got an IP ban. He came back as stormrider, but flamed and spammed the forums, and got banned again. Then he had some other account with a wierd name I don't remember. And now he's here as ****proffesional.(formerly naziproffesional) Unless that account was banned too. But either way, he'll be back I think. He seems to specialize in have lotsa IPs available...

Level 16
I don't understand it, but are you saying that wc3 is meant for everyone or something? I'm just saying wouldn't someone be kind of swamped if they have an admin job here, world edit, AND still have time to play at that age? Or is Satomi just pulling our leg with a fake age?

Level 10
hmm...wormskull is still here...kinda..is all i am getting...

and uh...i am saying u dnt have to be a teenager to play video games lol...think about the people that made the games they are like...in the 30's or 40's and they play warcraft and stuff..and also, just because you play wc3 doesnt mean u gotta be a map maker and get into world edit and stuff, people can just play and just play on other maps...

Level 7
@Eusira - that would depend on what he does :roll: I know, I spend more time on studies then my parents on thier job. :p Warcraft is like "Chess" in a way, only its real time, and the units are more colorfull ^^ (Suggestively, Chess is played in all ages)

Level 5
It's wierd to know everyone's age... I find it hard to see myself carrying out intelligent conversation with people years younger than me. It's probably even more wierd for VG :p. I generally don't take age into consideration though when I am online on any type of forums. I wrote multiple in-depth Age of Mythology strategies (ESO [the creators of it] has a link to one of them right on their official age of mythology site) when I was only 12. Hence, I have come to the conclusion that:

"The intelligence of people and what they say online has little to do with their age."

-Mr Maestro, the Great Philosopher

Level 11
Yeah, you gotta learn to watch out for Elfy. He bans first and asks questions later. *cough*onlyadminscanbanthough*cough* :wink:

And yeah, MrMaestro, it is kinda wierd to know peoples ages. It makes me feel old when lotsa people here are several years younger or older than me, when all my friends here(where I live) are my age. :eek:

Level 9
turning 21 on 17th of march (born in the yr 1984, here in philippines)

i really envy people from dif. countries who know a lot about computers at very young age. they are exposed in technologies at early age & that is positive.

"we are not born masters but it is through experiences that we become one"

to skaterjcp: hapi bday wishing u success & good health...

Status
Not open for further replies.