• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your fav music

What's your fav music

• Clasical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

• Country

• Soft songs

• Romantic

• Urm don't like Music

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
you forgot the "All" :evil:

no really - I listen to everything :) I have my winamp filled up with all rock, hip hop, r'n'b, even some pop, soul, techno (ALL inc.!) and country and classical (allthough not as represented as the other :roll: ) Then I just hit shuffle and repeat ^^

That's quality listening for ye :p

Level 13
heavy metal all the way!!

tool, adema, linkin park, and all those great german death metal bands :D ^^

Level 7
heh... cute ^^;;; linkin park = heavy. LoL Kerr' don't tease us like that :p

btw. anyone heard the Tori Amos "Kurt Cobain Medley" - even tho' I dislike the fact of what the witch is trying to do, (adding something feminin in a maskulin world - BLaRgH!) this pianoplay would knock Alicia Keys away any day, and the grunge twist of the peice - plus she can really SING! Anyways I just heard this, so like - this is what I was thinking!

Chester and Tori singing duo on Tori's modified version of "Faint" :shock:
woohoo, that would totally rock!

@aarkshark - wow! Are you such devoted to one artist only, that you resent all other? That is truly commitment, but is it healthy? :wink:

Level 7
I oughta shoot myself for not mentioning Funk, givin I play the bass! Slapping is da ownerz... I'm just gonna shout this one, then... I LOVE FUNK!.. and Marcus Müller is the hit considering musical artistic value! You can leave your synt and drums and guitar! Bass owns! :p

Edit: What the guy is saying below and above me ^^

Level 12
5 words

Corlo Robelli 6 string Bass

I'll take out the lead guitarist any day with my bass,

You cant stop the revolution, bass is everythign!!!!

I'm glad someone shares my passion

Level 5
adema, linkin park my ass, that aint even CLOSE to metal god kerrigan learn, and those bands suck they are gay punk/metal bands not even HEAVY metal god you piss me off kerrigan, but tool is good, but LINKIN PARK OFMG fuck them, now here are the good bands

1. almost all 80's metal bands
2. nirvanna
3. some now Heavy Metal(slayer, ostegorian, ramstien..etc)

Level 7
@Final_Fantasies-7 - shhhhh, you are not being nice :wink:

lemme just point this out when speaking of Heavy "cough cough" Metallica "cough cough" yes I am as a dane proud to be of the same nation as the mad drummer, Lars.. we are infact buds... actually, we go to the same parties.... yep yep.... or not, but you can never really know, now can you? :roll:

and aah... only beaten by SoaD!

Level 13
@FF7 - personally i dont want to start a flame war, but adema is definatly heavy metal, and linkin park is heavy metal/hip-hop. most likely, you have never heard of TRUST Co., which is another heavy metal band. and (although everyone hates them for some reason) nickelback is another favorate of mine. metallica is also very good.

oh, and i forgot as far as newage rock (to me newage at least)
hoobastank
socialburn
pearl jam (although i dont think that its actually rock)

classic rock
queen
jethro tull
led zepplin
the who
yes

Level 7
@Rightfield - Mainstream Heavy aint all bad... then again, mainstream Heavy aint all good :wink:

I take it that is general for all types of music - maybe, surprisingly enough, not for pop, whereas mainstream pop is deaf daft crap most of the time, while all the small, yet really good romantics and lyricians sits out in the cold

anyways, my opinion :roll:

@Kerrigan - well, you can't really say that Linkin Park is one type of music, givin the band members different background and how they manage to fill it all into thier productions. As to say, it would not be correct to label them as one of the outer branches of one type of music, ie. heavy. If you start to mix heavy or doowop or ambience or grunge or any differientiated branch of music, it becomes something else :wink:

Pearl Jam you say? Well, Pearl Jam is a Grunge band, and this is were my above theory is put to the test, and yet not, cause using the sludgy, murky sound of the Stooges and Black Sabbath as a foundation, grunge was a hybrid of heavy metal and punk. Givin how I said Metal could not be further differentiated, this makes me look kindde dumb, so to save myself, I gotta add, that though the guitars were straight from early '70s metal, the aesthetic of grunge was far from metal. Both the lyrical approach and musical attack of grunge were adopted from punk, particularly the independent ideals of early '80s American hardcore. The first wave of grunge bands -- Green River, Mudhoney, Soundgarden -- were heavier than the second, which began with Nirvana. Nirvana was more melodic than their predecessors and they also had signature stop-start dynamics, which became a genre convention nearly as recognizable as fuzzy, distorted guitars. After Nirvana crossed over into the mainstream, grunge lost many of its independent and punk connections and became the most popular style of hard rock in the '90s.

The rest on the first of your list - yep, thats newage for ye

Level 9
@Rexfist: No, i like AC/DC and Creed, and i am not "devoted" (i think that what you said) to VH, i just like R n R....

Level 7
@Rightfield - lol, that's a harsh thing to say :p I say, ever been to a Slipknot concert? Not dull ^^ Btw. I don't see your favoured music listed in any of your 3 posts, and is basicly telling people off :roll: Now, I'm beginning to get curious. What do you like, for a type of music (disco, no? :wink: )

@aarkshark - I guess I stand corrected then :wink: AC/DC and Creed (especially thier first production) are also very dear to me ^^

Level 5
I Chose Heavy Metal, but in truth, I listen to alot of stuff, except rap. I could go on about that for a while, but I'm going to leave it at rap is the biggest money-sucking-sell-out-producing-sh!t-fest genre of music there is. Anyways, there are alot of good bands, in alot of different music genres. There are alot of good metal bands (the reason I chose metal) but there are good classic rock bands (Queen, AC/DC, Led Zepplin, Pink Flyod, Frank Zappa, Rolling Stones and it goes on) some good punk bands (..I can't think of any I like at the moment, but I'm sure there are some..), I guess Techno is alright, but most of it sounds too close to rap for my liking, but that song Blue by Efile 65 (or how ever you spell it) has been stuck in my head ever since it came out. But overall, metal rules. My favourite bands:

KoRn (best band ever in my opinion)
SlipKnot
Lamb of God (actually, they only have a few good songs, but still)
Metallica (their new stuff is crap)
System Of a Down
In Flames

And that song Fred Said Right, or I'm Too Sexy or whatever that song is really called kicks @$$ ha.

Level 21
Ok let's go :

Slipknot - Metal
Soulfly - Metal
Sepultura - Metal
Led zeppelin - Rock
Asian Dub Foundation - Dub
Hed PE - Neo Metal
Jamiroquai - Funk
Modest Mussorgsky - Classic/Romantic
Mass Hysteria - Metal
Cypress Hill - Rap/Reggae/dub/Metal
AC/DC - Rock
Jethro Thull - Rock
Kool & the Gang - Funk
The whispers - Funk
Prodigy - Rock/Techno/Electro
Dream Theater - Neo Metal
The Who - Rock
Deep Purple - Rock
Massive Attack
AudioSlave - Metal
Deftones - Neo Metal
Gojira - Metal
Incubus - Metal
Korn - Metal
Marilyn Manson - Metal
Metallica - Metal
Muse - Metal
Nirvana - Grunge
Offspring - Punk rock
Rage Against The Machine - Neo Metal
System of a Down - Neo Metal
Watcha - Metal
Jimmy Hendrix - Rock
The White Stripes - Alternative Rock
Steve Vai - Guitar Hero
Joe Satriani - Guitar Hero
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Guitar Hero
Ygnwie Malmsteen - Guitar Hero
Ezekiel - Dub
Future Sound Of London - Electro
Israel Vibration - Reggae
KALY - Dub
Mr. Oizo - Dub/Techno/Rock/Electro
FFF - Funk
Funkadelic - Funk
Dick Dale - Surf
Ventures - Surf
Mano Negra - Rock
Manu Chao - Rock pop
RadioHead - Rock pop
Ten Years After - Rock

Done ! I think it's all... :wink:

Level 7
@Pins - aaah, I'm not gonna sleep properly until I get my own list written down, now :wink: btw. WOW, those Funksters on your list are some very golden oldies :p

in alphabetical order:
A:
AC/DC
A.F.I. (I'm destroying the world!)
Alien Ant Farm
Annie
Artfull Dodger
Audioslave

B:
Beck
Beetles
Black Eyes Peas
Blink 182
Blood Hound Gang, The
Blur
Body Jar (You're not even the same, you stink, I don'need ye anyway)
Brooklyn Bounce
Bryan Adams

C:
Chemical Brothers
Christina Aguilera (You are beautifull, no matter what they say)
Chuck
C.K.Y.
Cranberries, The
Crazy Town
Creed
Creedence Clear Water Revival
Cure, The
Cypress Hill

D:
Darkness, The
Dave Matthews Band
Del the Funky Homo Sapien (You gotta wash ye ass, if you must, and gotta brush those teeths if ye wanna be FUNKY)
Deftones
Dobbie Brot

E:
Encore
Eric Clapton
Evanescene

G:
Grand Avenue
Green Day
Groove Coverage
Guns 'n' Roses
Gutter Mouth (I hate you, cause you're gay! **** you, outta my way)

I:
Ian Van Dahl
Incubus
Infernal

J:
Jamiroquai
Johnny Deluxe
Josh Stone
Juncker

K:
Kashmir
KoRN (Ya all wanna single?)

L:
Lazyboy
Liam O'Conner
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
Live
Lloyd Banks
Lumidee

M:
Marcus Müller
Marilyn Manson
Maroon5
Melendiz
Metallica
Mew
Moby
Mötorhead (If you like to gamble, I tell you were to land! Ye win some loose some, its still the same to me)

N:
Nelly Furtado
NEPHEW
N.E.R.D
Nice Little Penguins (And I say uuuh uh, uuuh uh uh, and I'm flying)
Nickleback
Nirvana

O:
Oasis
Outcast
Omazzi Otli

P:
Pearl Jam
Pink Floyd the Wall
P.O.D
Pointer Sisters (I'm walking on sunshine, ooh oh!)
Puddle of muth

Q:
Queens of the Stoneage

R:
Rammstein
Ravonettes, The
Red Hot Chilli Pebbers
Redman
R.E.M.
Robbie Williams
Rob Zombie (Hell yeah! I'm the one that you wanted! Hell yeah, I'm the superbeast!)

S:
Scissor Sisters
Slayer
Slipknot
SoaD (Link! Has come to town! Come to save! The princess Zelda!)
Soundgarden

T:
Tenacious D (What's your favoured po'sis? That's cool with me, its not my favourit, but I'll do it for you)
Tool
Tori Amos
Tue West

I think thats it... what I am hearing now, anyways. There is allways room for more ^^

Level 5
HEAVY METAL :

-iron maiden
-sonata arctica
-nightwish
-in flames
-children of bottom
-hammerfall
-dragonforce
-blindguardian
-stratovarius

:D

Anyway...metal rules!!! Yeah (for me)

Level 3
:twisted: :
ok you are joking you are talking about rock without mentioning the doors, zappa, dylan or lou red
doors.jpg

Level 12
Mindless Self indulgence

or More sick indentity

Group X is my new band

Arab Rap (only they're not arab, and they dont rap)

Level 7
yeah... thier new album (though not as great as "Mutti" ) is cool da'nuff - only, I hate ze music to their first single, but lyrics are (hehe, beat it america) cool :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.