• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WHAT TO DO WITH DOWNLOADED SKIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, guys. Some time ago i downloaded a skin called: WoW archer. I looked at the path, that was: Textures/Ranger.blp. After i copied the path i imported the skins file and changed the path like the path i said earlier. Now, after i did that i saved the map and closed World Editor and reopened World Editor again on the same map i imported the skin. But for now on i don't know what to do! I wanted to go to the object editor and look if i could change the skin in here:

So this:
Art - Model File Peasant
would become this:
Art - Model File Archer
ore this:
Art - Model File Hightelf Archer

But instead i couldn't choose a import:......

so it wouldn't change!
Later i searched on this site and i found a tutorial for how to import skin (by oz02!!), he said that you couldn't change it in the object editor and thayt it was already automatically changed to the correct unit, but:

When i looked at the Night elf archer, the high elf archer, Shandris, Sylvanas (good AND evil, and the dark ranger i didn't saw ANY differences! Now i ask you guys WHAT TO DO???

Answer this as fast as possible!! :wink: :D [/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.