• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What program creates loading screens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
If you can use something as simple as paint then please tell me how i can put it in my map... when i goto "use imported file..." from the "Map Loading Screen" menu its all .mdx files... i tried importing a .gif and just changing the letterws but no luck :(

So anyone that can tell me a program and where to get it... or how to make a bmp/gif into a mdx file correctly please respond!

Thanks

Level 6
VGsatomi said:
Any art program that can save images as .tga (Targa) will work. That, and you need war3viewer (in the tools section) so you can convert targa's to .blp format (the format wc3 needs).
-VGsatomi
And the idea you are referring to is, I think, overriding existing loading screens, such as Credits, with these BLPs? I guess the poster would need a step-by-step tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.