• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What music are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
*uses banlisttool /np command*
Now Playing: Kenji Ito, Ryo Fukuda - Glint of Light ~ Mid-Boss in Europe
dunno where thats from. sent by a m8. lets c... bands/artists i like:
muse
rjd2
nine inch nails
metallica
yasushi ishii (hellsing soundtrack. NO not van hellsing! DAMN HELLSING ANIME!)
dream theatre
red hot chilli peppers
cold play
cardigans

not my favs but also nice:
gorillaz
incubus
linking park
rasmus
conflict freespace soundtrack
mission impossible 2 soundtrack
matrix 1 soundtrack
cowboy bebop soundtrack (its sci-fi anime about bounty hunters. name doesnt really suit...)
kill bill soundtrack
new japan phillharmonic (dont ask my why)
guano apes
allanis morisette
korn
prodigy
nirvana
star ocean and final fantasy soundtracks

anyway... about 50% of the music i hear is misc stuff (not whole almbums but single tracks i like)

i guess i couldnt live on without music. anyone here playing an instrument? im drummer in a band and its just so much fun ^^

Level 21
a lot of great sound laosh !

Well, my actual playlist (a bit heteroclit)
audioslave
Gojira
Red Hot Chili Pepper
Bloodhound gang
Hed [PE]
Incubus
Marilyn Manson
Nine Inch Nails
Mass Hysteria
Korn
Metallica
Muse
Deep Purple
Pink Floyd
Nirvana
The Offspring
Rage Against The Machine
Sepultura |
Soulfly | the four 'S' of metal^^
Slipknot |
System Of A Down |
Israel vibration
Bob Marley
Dick Dale
The Ventures
Jethro Thull
Kezia Jones
Led Zeppelin
Mano Negra
Radiohead
Beck
AC/DC
Stupeflip
Aphex Twin
Laurent Garnier
Miss Kittin
Ellen Alien
Mr Oizo
Roots Manuva
Squarepusher
The Hacker
Vitalic
Jamiroquai
The Whispers
Le Sacre du tympan
Ram Jam (black betty only)
Pro-Pain
Asian Dub Foundation
Ezekiel
KalY
Future Sound of London
High Tone
Ska-P

EDIT : of course I forget some :
Gorillaz
Prodigy
Satriani
Vai
Malmsteen
Wagner
Mussorgsky
Propellerheads
David Bowie
Rammstein

Im sure i forgot stil la few... well, nvm, ill edit^^

:wink:

Level 6
as i can tell your taste in music varies
well i think every musicgenre offers some great tracks. even techno and hiphop (although i generally dont like those very much). well i just cant stand those tracks which u have to listen for 3 seconds to be able to play the whole song. coz it never changes... ye thats defo hiphop. there are also bands like linking park... you listen to a song and it always sound similar to the last one. too similar. i still like them but i cant hear much in a row. exception is: meteora - session.

Level 21
I see which style you're talking about...

btw Pins Rage Against the machine is the best! (used to be atleast, now there Audioslave [with new lead singer] which also ownz[most people reading this have no idea what im talking about lolz])

That's the tom Morello's style :wink: with heavy guitars and powerfull bass !! Set it off, my children !

Level 21
One of mines also :p a bit red-ultra-red-communist-red but his music is freaking awesome.

I also love Angus Young, of course... (for the incults or rap listeners, he's the guitarist of AC/DC).

Jimmie page from Led zeppelin is really cool also. After, Malmsteen, Satriani, Vai and Ron Thal comes...

I play guitar but stil lI play bass too, my favorite bassist is Tom Jenkinson, aka Squarepusher... His experimental electro is impressive by its deepness and quality, but his live's bass solos are :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: (really nice^^).

The guitarist from Gojira is really excellent, try to find the album 'The Link' from them, perhaps in an import shop (yes... they're french...).

EDIT : I forgot Keziah Jones and his great Blufunk, I just discovered him :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.