• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What movie do you think was most well made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
List the movies you think was the most well made movies, this may include storywise too

Here are mine

Braveheart
dragon heart
Con Air
Terminator 2: Judgment day
Lethal weapon 1-4
assassins
rundown
batman begins
patriot
pitch black
saving private ryan

these are the only movies I can think of at the moment, I'll edit my post if I see more =)

Level 9
Godfather is the most overrated piece of shit out there. Now, before you go "OmFg NoOb, YoU SUcK! gOdFaTHer PwNS jOo!" read my post again. I did not say it sucked. It is a great, but damn overrated movie.

Level 27
the godfather trilogy

We got that movie. There were no subtitles and we couldn't understand what that grandpa guy was talking about. We rofl'ed for a time and then got totally bored and were like 'Fuck it were going to do something else'

Maybe with decent subtitles it would be fun yeah ^^

I think... I dunno... What is it about? Special effects? Story?

I think Cloverfield earns an award for uniqueness

Level 7
Cloverfield was cool, Indiana Jones Last Crusade was good too (Except the part where the Nazi general falls off the cliff in the tank..)

Level 5
Shark Attack 3 Megalodon (Kidding the special efforts are worst then photoshopped check it out if you get a chance)

Off the top of my head i think that DragonHeart was pretty well made for its time , Van helsing.

Level 7
Sin City
Pulp Fiction
The Rock
Face/Off
Shawshank Redemption
Saving Private Ryan
Godfather I & II
Mission Impossible I (The rest... one word. Sucks.)
LOTR trilogy
Star Wars Trilogy
Secret (That taiwanese movie... heh.)

Level 12
Lol im so tired right now I thought you said
"shaving private ryan" I was about to comment on that.

Anyway the rock is a awesome one too

Level 21
(Except the part where the Nazi general falls off the cliff in the tank..)

well fuck im sorry, if you could make any better special effects with the technology they had in 1988 you should win a prize for being the most amazing person ever.

its like people who hate on ghostbusters, which was an amazing film, but when you watch it now the special effects look rubbish, but hey i dont care, its still a great film and the lack of special effects is not a reason to hate it.

Level 7
well fuck im sorry, if you could make any better special effects with the technology they had in 1988 you should win a prize for being the most amazing person ever.

its like people who hate on ghostbusters, which was an amazing film, but when you watch it now the special effects look rubbish, but hey i dont care, its still a great film and the lack of special effects is not a reason to hate it.

I didnt say I could do better and I dont want to do so. I was just saying that effect wasnt that great.

Level 14
Wall-E
LOTR
First Alien
Nightmare Before Christmas
Startrek Original and Next Generation (All the others were bad)
Toy Story Trilogy!
Clear and Present Danger
Plains,trains, and Automobiles
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Henry the 5th
I would name more, but I may take up a whole page, but these are some good ones.

~Asomath
"World Editor Trainee"

Status
Not open for further replies.