• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what kind of maps do you like?

What is your favourite kind of map?

• AoS-styled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RPG

• Massive Killing (e.g. Hero Siege)

• Standard (Melee)

• Mini-games

• Anything and Everything

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ummm i don't really care about the map type if its well made, though i often dislike tower defenses... i find them boring and pointless.
-Blue

Level 22
Tower Defense is kind of old and overdone. It seems like their quality gets less and less as time goes on. I prefer AoS, but given how high quality many have been in the past, unless you can put forth the effort and try to match those- its pointless. Altered melee is too easy to do, since 90% of everyone just uses ripped blizz maps with a few minor object editor changes. A really good hero seige, however, is really needed. Try working on one of those.
-VGSatomi

Level 9
1) this poll isn't full,for example i like TD (alike Ruoko TD) and battlefield maps(you haven't this in a poll),also you haven't survive maps...

Day by day,month by month everything going to be dulll............... at b.net there are no new maps,that are reallly new,and not the clones of an old one.

Level 2
Yes, i agree a good hero siege is needed that is balanced, but fun. My Favourite style is AOS also.

Level 2
Jesus Christ

Man...Yiou forgot the best ones... i LOVE arena maps, like Angel Arena and Anime Arena, Don´t care if they are unballanced and if you get the gods you win... I really like them a lot... and ou forgot to the Hero Lines....Man..this map 0WNS a lot....
There are other maps too:

Kodo Tag - Kitty Tag - Murloc Tag - Tree Tag - OTHERS
Hero Battle Arena
DotA - DAy of the Ass - This one really suxxxxxx
Ice Troll Tribes
Farmers X Hunters
Land of Legend
Footman GOD - Very funny map....
The Summoner
Hero BUilder

and thousands of others...

Level 2
Hmm..

Hmm.. :idea: Maybe he thinks one of the games that are on the poll , Dont you think so..?

Level 7
VGsatomi said:
I prefer AoS, but given how high quality many have been in the past, unless you can put forth the effort and try to match those- its pointless.
-VGSatomi

Which AOSs are you talking about? cause if its dota or tob the you are wrong, dota is only recently getting good, since Ice Frog took over. And tob just always sucked. Plus my AOS will pwn much more ass

Level 6
Re: Jesus Christ

Avoh_do_Mal said:
DotA - DAy of the Ass - This one really suxxxxxx

i thot its defense of the ancients, and it dosent suck. but it lags a lot and teh players suck. they take it way too seriously. and never let people dl.

Status
Not open for further replies.