• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need Opnions. To choose what kind is the best!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need opnions and sugestions to choose what kind is the best to do in my map look:

First Kind: The player build his Barracks and build the number and kinds of soldiers he want. Exemple: i have 200 gold and the Soldier coost 20, i choose to buy 10 soldiers. Other exemple: i have 200 and a Soldiers coost 20 and a Knight 50, i choose to buy 5 soldiers and 2 knights. THis way the player choose who he wats to buy.

Second Kind: The player build a kind of house and soldiers will born at this house. Exemple: i have 200 gold and i dicided to build a Knights House. After i build, every 10 secs will born a new Knight at this house.

Which one is the best? To put on kind Footman/dota map.

Im thinkin to put the first because the player would have more time to make a good strategy and atack with a lot of kind of mosters. But Im my map the battle will be at the center of the map. So i dont know which one i choose. Give your opinions to make this map a great map.

Thanks and sory my bad english. :oops:

Level 2
Kind 1 is very good. Because player would have his hero and a lot of kinds of Soldiers to control and make an strategy, Archers to atack at long range and knights to atack close range. I need more opinions guys. And if someone have an ideia for other kind of map. Post here.

thanks

Level 2
no. the two kinds are very good. but i only say the kind one is very good and im thinking to put this kind. But i need more opinions, cuz someone can change my opnion. I dont know if you understand. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.