• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favorite in Lord of The Rings??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I have two favourite characters.

-Sam and Gandalf (The Gray)
Why? Sam is so damn loyal to his master and Gandalf is just so good as a humble traveller with a long bear and some tricks.
-Definitely Edoras, even tho it more of a town then a Fortress. Edoras is just a good example of small towns in the medieval age.
-The Black Numenoreans. Yes, yes, it is a sub-race, but still. A sub-race of the Numenoreans and Humans.

Level 34
- Sean Bean or also known as Boromir. He's bad ass, shame he died.

- Tower of Ecthelion, why? It's so prety.

- Numenoreans! The only cool people in Middle Earth!

Level 34
Aragorn is probably my favorite character. Or Pippen.

Gondolin would be my favorite city. The Gray Havens would be where I would want to live though.

Race is hard. Maybe Ents or Nazgul if they count.

Level 13
mu favorite character probably Sauron because hes the lord of darkness and crap and when he wasn't a floating eye he was pretty damn powerful

favorite city that's the hard 1 for me since i really didn't care about city's but ill go with the undead city in the mountain even i don't know if it has a name lol

and for the race im go with undead because if they swept through a city angry nothing would stay alive

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Boromir, Gimli and Pippin are all good candidates, oh and I tend to get nicknamed Legolas because of my hair. Think I'll go with Gollum actually, he's just that interesting!

The Shire - not quite sure if it's actually Hobbitshire or just the Shire (or even how I spell it), but that's just the place for me. Alternatively the elven city in the trees.

That'd have to be the hobbits, though I'd love to see a hobbit mage! Like Gandalf, only short and with a hood instead of a pointy hat! Hmm..

Level 13
lol see a hobbit mage crawling under ur feet shoot lighting out of staff running around if u have ever seen a gnome mage on wow that's what a hobbit mage is lol

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

lol see a hobbit mage crawling under ur feet shoot lighting out of staff running around if u have ever seen a gnome mage on wow that's what a hobbit mage is lol

Hehe, I actually haven't seen a gnome mage, and I haven't seen a gnome compared to the size of a human f.ex. Though I've had my pictures of them! And I can't help thinking it'd be awesome to play as one.
But yeah, Gnomes and Hobbits are pretty much alike. The general idea is that a Gnome is a breed between a Hobbit and a Dwarf- that's what I've heard and read at least. :p

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Sheesh.. no, I guess not. xD
A lot of questionable breeds in fantasy, I guess.

Level 34
mu favorite character probably Sauron because hes the lord of darkness and crap and when he wasn't a floating eye he was pretty damn powerful

favorite city that's the hard 1 for me since i really didn't care about city's but ill go with the undead city in the mountain even i don't know if it has a name lol

and for the race im go with undead because if they swept through a city angry nothing would stay alive
Paths of the Dead? Wasn't really a city as far as I know, just 'The White Mountains'. It was the home of the Men of the Mountains (who died there and were cursed for bing pussies). Then it's name changed or something.

Also the depiction of the Dead in the movies was inaccurate. I hate to be the lore-geek that complains about these sorts of things, but it didn't even look cool. The Dead didn't even go to the Battle of Pelennor Fields, they just helped get the boats.

Level 13
lol but gillies there still awesome because there powerful only 1 sword can hurt them thats it so they only have 1 weakness but ya balrogs are pimp

Level 13
i was replaying to your comment about the undead how there strong and awesome because only 1 thing can hurt them and they can just go around killing without being stopped

Level 8
If you think it clearly, if gandalf wasnt in the history, the story would have end before it even starts!
Gandalf send frodo out from shire, gandalf made the council, Gandalf leaded them, Gandalf defeated Balrog, Gandalf saved pipin and merry from treabeard, gandalf beated saruman, gandalf saved helms deep, Gandalf saved Minas Tirith for calling them to fight and stoping Nazguls, Gandalf Called the eagles out from the Black Gates, Gandalf Saved frodo, Gandalf give Theoden's senses again, Gandalf planed to light the fires of amon din, Gandalf saved faramir...Gandalf..Gandalf..Gandalf..Gandalf.. and again Gandalf..

Level 34
If you think it clearly, if gandalf wasnt in the history, the story would have end before it even starts!
Gandalf send frodo out from shire, gandalf made the council, Gandalf leaded them, Gandalf defeated Balrog, Gandalf saved pipin and merry from treabeard, gandalf beated saruman, gandalf saved helms deep, Gandalf saved Minas Tirith for calling them to fight and stoping Nazguls, Gandalf Called the eagles out from the Black Gates, Gandalf Saved frodo, Gandalf give Theoden's senses again, Gandalf planed to light the fires of amon din, Gandalf saved faramir...Gandalf..Gandalf..Gandalf..Gandalf.. and again Gandalf..
If main characters weren't in the story, it would ruin the story. Good catch?!

Level 3
eh mby...favourite from tolkien-works (not just from LotR)? so :con:
Morgoth & Gollum
Angband :vw_death: (mby not?) - Moria then
Dwarves ftw! :ogre_love:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.