• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is the problem whit this trigger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Actions
    • Unit - Order (Random unit from (Units owned by Player 12 (Brown) of type Egg Maker)) to build a Spider Hole at (Position of (Random unit from (Units within 1500.00 of (Position of (Random unit from Insects_Hives)) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Gold Mine))))
In this trigger, the unit egg maker creates a spider hole, if there is a gold mine close to same other units.
The spider hole, is actiualy a haunted gold mine, the problem is the unit does not build..

I hope i was clear whit what i'm asking for

Yes it is player 12 and it will work as i tryed it whit an alcone (sorry for spelling) to build a haunted gold mine, by simply specifying the gold mine and the alcone it worked (i placed them in the map). I positiont it over the gold mine. And i'm sure that the egg mkarer can build it because i added to player 1 red an egg maker (thats the one i control) and he can build it on the mine only...

Status
Not open for further replies.