1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What is happening? Is it just me? Please help!

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by saiyan-prince2, Nov 30, 2006.

1. saiyan-prince2

saiyan-prince2

Resources:
    Resources:
    When I try to add my map to resources, it posts the map, althought its really fucked up (map preview screen is a big ''?'' with blue background & with a ''X'' at the top right) and the whole file description just isn't working right. So is this just happening to me or are there others that this is happening to? Thank you.

2. PurplePoot

PurplePoot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    PurplePoot casts Smite

A giant News sign falls on saiyan-prince2.

3. donut3.5

donut3.5

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I get that problem too. It makes me cry myself to sleep, because this site is evil and wont let me upload becuz it should even though I never ever read the news cuz I'm a dummy.
    --donut3.5--

4. Dark Defiler

Dark Defiler

Resources:
    Resources:
    It seems that nobody reads the news anymore. Stop asking questions like "why can't I upload my map"! Just read the news! :x

5. Sworddragon

Sworddragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, this is getting old, "Why can't i upload? Whats wrong?" Well people, search NEWS or PAST TOPICS, it's as simple as that. .

6. abriko

abriko

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    How a map made by a "guy who can't read news" can be good ? :roll: