• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What does everyone think, good icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've made a few icons in the past, building up my skills to make something that's even half presentable, and this is what it ended up looking like.
Please only constructive criticism, no "it sucks, u not 1337 at all zomfg1244!!" comments, if u think its bad, tell me why.
EDIT: Converted to JPG and added a second icon. Feedback appreciated :D

Attachments

• BTNHammer01.jpg
    BTNHammer01.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 233
  • BTNSpellRed.jpg
    BTNSpellRed.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Level 9
First suggestion: Convert it to jpeg or SOMETHING that we can see without have to DL/Open it. Not a big hassel, but useful.

You need a little big more contrast on the hammer...the greys are too similar. When you zoom out to normal icon size, they kinda blur together. Looks good though, perfect for anything using the Storm Hammers projectile.

Level 8
lmao that had to be the most random thing iv heard all day, I believe i made a thread for some potions i made, if you like i can update this thread with em too?

Status
Not open for further replies.