• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you eat at Xmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
My family loves sweet food so that is a must for us and in fact my mom made me make my own since she and my sister also have their own. For this I made Grahams that I don't know if I made properly. Welp, food is food and I can't wait for the Noche Buena(still a few hours) specially for my sister's Leche Flan since she makes good Leche Flan

Aside from that we have BBQ, Spaghetti, Porkchops, Menudo, Adobo, Steamed head of a pig and some more.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Schnapps and pickled herring!

Also breaded ham with dijon mustard, brown cabbage, egg halves with whitefish roe, marinated spareribs, meatballs, sausages, wort bread, gravlax (raw spiced salmon), beetroot sallad and a nice selection of belgian beer, e.g. La Trappe Jubilaris and Chouffe N'ice.

Oh and more schnaps. Praising Jesus is my favourite subterfuge for drinking.

Level 21
Proja (Cornbread), kebabs, boiled eggs, kaymak etc. and for drink a red wine.

Proja pieces have in themselves hidden coin, corn and dry cornel (Dren). If you find coin it means you'll have plenty of money that year, corn is good crops and cornel represents good health. Also before starting first you drink the wine and cornel for good health.

Level 21
Ham/Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, salads, crescent rolls, and best of all... candied yams. Everyone always brings different pies like pumpkin, pecan, apple, etc., but we always have White Russian drinks with dessert.
If you find coin it means you'll have plenty of money that year, corn is good crops and cornel represents good health. Also before starting first you drink the wine and cornel for good health.
Has anyone ever swallowed the coin or bitten down on them before? :peek:

Level 24
Swedish julbord (christmas buffe, essentially).

julbord_tappa.jpg

Ham, meatballs, sausages, potatoes, eggs, herring, salomon and a horde of other dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.