• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what can cause flash to stop working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i have a problem with flash and that, is that after a few days all files that require flash 12 or newer tells me that i dont have flash despite the fact that they worked perfectly a few days ago. i can however still run things that require older versions of flash. the problem is with flash 12 and flash 13(beta). is there something i can do to prevent it or do i have to keep reinstalling every few days.

Level 21
i uninstalled all versions when the problem started and installed only version 12. only the flash 12 functions stop working though so anything that require earlier versions of flash still work.(only flash 12 is installed.) i checked the antivirus exceptions though but there is none for flash. microsoft fix it center have no settings to alter. that means that the problem must be caused by something else but i dont know what. please try to help me with this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.