• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flash anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Flash programming is coming up later in my studies and I decided to get a head start in learning flash. I've been messing around now with some simple animations, and Im reading ton of tutorials to expand my knowledge. So, does anyone else know flash programming? Doing flash animations? Tutorials are great help, but sometimes there are just things that you dont understand 'why this doesnt work' and the tutorial doesnt have the answer.
So if there's someone who knows flash, and doesnt mind answering few stupid questions once in a while, then please post or send me a pm. Msn, ICQ or aim required for faster chatting :p.

Level 16
Flash? sorry i know BASIC cpp and lots of those odd web languages
like css php Rorr but if you want a place to put them i can help there

Thanks for the offer, but I will also be doing my own homepage through school. So I got plenty of space for all my things :).

I happen to know Flash Actionscript pretty well (AS 2, that is, not 3).

It's actual gets alot easier to use after a bit, and tutorials in general become more clear.

Umm whats the difference between AS2 and AS3? Care to give me your msn, icq or aim address? So I can bug you once in a while :)

Level 9
AS3 is just...different. I never really got into it. However, on lots of Flash forums you go to there's usually special forums for it, and you usually state which version of AS you're using. Chances are you have 2.

I don't use AS basic, either (where you scroll and select code) because it's like Wc3 GUI or something.

[email protected]

Level 36
Yes, that has been said a lot these days ;)

I used to be alright at flash... like Ragingspeedhorn again :grin: I mean back in the days of Flash Professional 2004... that was a good piece of software. All I could do was animate, never got into Actionscript at all.

Either way, Flash was just a brief hobby, I probably can't help you now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.