• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
hmm, cynical. hold on let me look that one up.

Believing or showing the belief that people are motivated chiefly by base or selfish concerns; skeptical of the motives of others: a cynical dismissal of the politician's promise to reform the campaign finance system.

from dictionary.com
no, i was leaning more towards being a jackass because your asking for flash help on a warcraft forum.

Level 5
Actually, this is the 'Off Topic' section, dumb*ss. I can ask whatever the f*ck I want to ask in here. And at the moment I'm asking about Flash MX, so if you don't have anything to contribute, f*ck off.
And where the hell did you get cynical from? I said snide, learn to read.

Level 25
Ok, you two stop fighting before I pull some warnings out

Anywho, camera control in Flash? Erm.. Are we talking about the same program here? Flash has a stage where stuff happans, no controlling of any cameras at all

Level 6
yah mecheon its possible. and not that hard actually. but like i said, this is a warcraft forum, so people are less likely to be able to help him here than, i dont know, a flash mx forum.

Level 5
Yes, I know there are Flash MX forums, but as I said, I find the people on this site more helpful and (usually :roll: ) easier to get along with. So let the fighting end now :D . But when I say camera control, what I really mean (I think) is stage control. I need to know how to let the viewer only see a certain part of the stage (specifically the small part highlighted in white). If anyone knows how to do that, I'd be very thankful if they told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.