• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Were Only Survived.

What You want To Add ??

• Fogs

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Doodads

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah. I'm Back What can you say about it ??
202165-albums4751-picture64923.bmp

Level 36
Is neither an option?

What I see here is a mash of doodads that barely make sense, a huge-ass wall covering 90% of the background and
even with the wall covering so much you've managed to slip in an "end-of-the-world" feel with the too intense fog.
- Oh that, and there's letters in the way.

For suggestions, I would really suggest scrapping it and doing something else. But if we're to mend this situation; remove the wall,
push the fog back so that more is viewable, shift the camera angle so that road becomes the center-of-view, add several layers of
mountains to the background, add some weird set of ruins and forests to the mid-ground (which will exist when you remove the wall)
and clean up the foreground, namely make it less... Messy.

Oh, and remove the letters.

Level 3
Artistic or Playable ?
If its playable i gess its fine .
For artistic you need to move the wall more futher and add some landscape ;).

Level 36

- Those are universal dots.

You don't have to explain yourself to me, or anyone, what concerns your own terrain.
I've pointed out what I find lacking and what should be improved, based on my five years experience with terraining, in this terrain,
whether or not you want to listen to my advice or have your own idea of what's best is entirely up to you, but don't waste time
justifying your terrains.

Oh and those walls are amazing, they're not hard to work with at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.