• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WENoLimits for TFT 1.17

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool originates from here

[Darky: Please delete. -oz02]
Contents

WENoLimits for TFT 1.17 (Binary)

Level 7
This is supposed to allow u to place more units/doodads/buildings/whatever as in the great name wenolimits which stands for world editor no limits. :wink:

Level 1
Great Work! :D
Btw. @ All Win98 Users: This works for Win98 (at least Win98 SE) too, if I'm not a big lucker and it just works for me. :?

HSB

HSB

Level 2
:shock: a new wc3 tft path = we need a new WENoLimits, pls meak us a new version

:D Thx :D

Level 6
Well..Just Download it Ok?...

Here's a list of some stuff you get in it:

Hidden Icons that Blizzard never used.
The Tree Models so you can make your own TREE UNITS :D
A hell lots of trigger including the Arrow movement system, The Save and load Hero system and a LOT of other triggers...(Cannot remember all of them)
You can have 16 tilesets in your map.
And a LOT more.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 3
arg, i hit patch, I even put it in the warIII directoy... but I still cant find how to use more than 1 terrain!