• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 Patch 1.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,
I am creating a map and made most of my spells before 1.17 patch came out. I have found a problem when working on one of my latest ones. Before the patch I tested to see if it was possible to make critical strike do negative bonus damage to "heal" an ally and found it worked. Now after 1.17 has come out, it no longer heals.
I have checked out my other spells that I made before and those also with negative damage do not heal...I checked again and the negative numbers box is still checked so it should work.
Well for example I created a reverse shadow strike spell to heal the caster (it worked before 1.17). At level 1 it heals the caster 10hp(negative damage) and heals 10hp every 3 seconds for so many seconds (negative DoT). After the 1.17 patch the initial still heals 10hp but the dot now damages instead of heals.

Anyone have any ideas why it doesn't work anymore?

Thanks in advance,
Xelloss

Level 2
Thanks for the replies.
So from the things I am hearing, at this point there is nothing I could do to fix that negative problem and have to wait for the next patch to hopefully fix it?
Thanks in advance,
Xelloss

Status
Not open for further replies.