• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trouble making a Custom Healing Spray and a Cluster Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was trying to make a custom spell that uses healing spray as a base that damages instead of heals. I Set the DAMAGE AMOUNT field to all negative numbers, thinking that since possitive numbers heals, so negative must do the opposite. That did work. So I tried to make it a healing spell instead, by resetting everything back to possitive. The healing spell didnt do anything either. I dont get what the problem is. No matter what i edit, the spell simply doesnt do anything besides having the cool effects.

So I tried using the Cluster Rocket as a base since they all use that SPRAY PROJECTILE effect. I set the damage to 10/15/20 and the damage intervals to .2/.2/.2 (so they will deal 5 times the damage amount per second). I didnt want the spell do stun anyone, so i set the DURATION fiels to .01 (since 0 doesnt work and tends to make the buff last forever). I tested the spell out, and it didnt do any damage.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong and/or tell me a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.