• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Welcome new skin moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
UHG,finally VG satomi...
Good luck afro!
Make the skinning section all pro again!
I bet your so happy you can D.C. your own skins now...

Oh and Satomi since alot of people said I would be a good moderator I want to try being one for a
Moderator for a week :p and then kick me out.
You get mad props from the Canadian Gansta Skinner Afronight_76
-halo aka mr.staby,cmb

Level 1
Event:
User becomes Moderator
Conditions:
Approval from Admins
Actions:
Display floating text attached to user labeled gratz.
Create special effect attached to overhead of user using /War3imported/Huraa.mdx
Display to all players "Hail Afronight_76"

^^ Hope you understand :wink:

Level 22
Now that you are in a position of responsibility, just dont pull a...

nunchuckman027oa0ud.gif

-VGsatomi

Level 9
Very well done Afro alike many of the other Mods you deserve this spot althought it may come hard (i dont know no one really cares about me anyway and ive never been a mod before) but im sure you wil succeed <--? typo? anyway good luck.

Level 9
f*ck! i was beting on halo...

anyways Afronight will do, maybe he will be a better mod than halo since his skinning skills can only be compared to his imense ego and his lack of mercy with recolors and crappy skins

congrats afro!

Level 9
you know something, Vg's admnistration is the best thing happened these last months for wc3sear.ch

all the complains about the site in the beggining of this year will prove to be false "wc3sear.ch sux without darky!" "it will be a domino effect, wc3sear.ch will fall along with all others!" blahblahblah

who better than Vg to take care of the site while Darky is envolved with his, huh, fun. ozo2 is a hell of a supermod too but i have the slight impression that Vg is a lot more acvtive than he

great combo this, Afro and Leo in the skins sections, we got Daelin helping in the purge of the icons section. Rui in his brand new function as map mod...

i think the site is back on the right route then

Level 9
Daelin said:
Raiju said:
we got Daelin helping in the purge of the icons section.

Helping? I think I am the one doing the purge. The users who point me to possible rulebreaking icons are those who are helping me. I'm not offensed, but I'm pointing this out.

Oh and yes, congratulations Afro! You finally got what you wanted! ;)

~Daelin

i didnt expressed myself good. i wanted to point out the good new things that happened, you as a icon mod is a good new thing, but i think juice_f is there too right? even tough elf is away

it wouldnt fit good just by saying Daelin as the icon mod, even tough i said that to afro and leo. i think its because sansui seens a lil away for me at least

sorry :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.