• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Map Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Lets all welcome PurplePoot to the map moderation team. He is an active member and has offered much help and advice in the forums, so hopefully with his continued help we can keep the maps section a worthwhile place to browse.

I also understand there is still concern over missing skin files in the skins section. Afronight has created a help topic a while back in the skins forum to address this issue. The skins can still be used even without the files present to download. Check it out at http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=16604
-VGsatomi

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Congratulations to PurplePoot for making it to such a respected position.
I wish him luck scanning the map section and improving quality of the maps on this site since currently 50% or more of maps are equivently spam due to they eithor buggy, leak or are just too unballenced.

Now in my opinion all this site needs is someone to help moderate the spell section since a large quantity of submited material is "unusable" due to leakage or lack of multincastibility.

Level 40
aye, ty VGsatomi and everyone else at wc3search

BTW, i would be grateful if you guys gave the occasional review as well, as i feel multiple opinions is better than one when deciding the quality, etc, of a resource

PS. i was actually offered the position about 2 and a half months ago, but then VG went somewhere as you probably know, (i think it was china) and just got back

again, TY, and i hope for your support :D

Level 40
hmm.. starting the job, i have been browsing thru maps, (with search DotA)...

i found about 4 pages of maps, cut it down to about 3 by deleting broken links & duplicates, but, seeing as i think we should cut it down some more, could you please comment on which ones you think should b removed in This thread?

ty in advance :p

EDIT: ty also to Teifi and Aztral- ^^

EDIT: raging, im just a maps Section mod, think the forum mods r a closed group.

Status
Not open for further replies.