• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Model/Skin] - Troll Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
> I will start of saying, I appriciate the time you skinners/modellers use on us random players <

Well i've been searching my a** off all the week long finding the trolls I need to my map, the problem was just that when I found some that looked alike, they couldn't be downloaded, because the people hadn't uploaded them anywhere, I then PM'ed them but they never answered.

So I came here to make a request for some trolls.

(It's the ones with a RED CIRCLE around them, that I want)

I don't know if the skinners/modellers can CnP, but I kinda just want the exact same trolls just with some changes.

-They should all be in blue, like the those in the left upper cornor, because my point of view of a Troll is with a blue color, and I do not want a Forest troll that is green.
-They should not have any other glows than the ones they get from the standard model, or they got in wc3.

I can't upload them any places though I got a screenshot of it, therefore I came here to make a request, that I really hope will be made.

This will not only help me, but everyone. You can look everywhere, there ain't many Troll skins at all, that are uploaded.

Attachments

• Troll.jpg
    Troll.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 3,965
Level 1
Wc3campaigns.net is down atm, so I can't find the nicks. I'll find them to you, but can I ask you, why do you need the nicks?

And btw, in another topic you posted a link to a panther alike I didn't save that link so could you give it to me?,

And if you know there is a tiger with the normal colors, Yellow with black stribes or something alike, because that's needed to for my game :- )

Level 25
One of the circled Jungle Trolls (Technically it's an Ice Troll) is Cookie's Troll Priest model, using NWN animations and such

Cookie has long since removed this from the Internet

If you can contact Cookie and ask him if you can use it, I'll hand it over. Otherwise, find a working download of Tales of Raviganion (Or however it's spelt) and extract it like all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.