• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

a trolls request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i am making a map for my clan so its the clans production im going to be the main maker of it ill get some others from my clan to add some stuff they want
since were are clan TT(troll tribes) its going to be an AOS with trolls (alot better then my shocking map ogre wars) this time is Troll Warz and i am requesting some cool troll modles (modles only not skins) i cant realy think wut i want them to look like but if you do thank you in advance and if you are thinking about it good luck

Level 9
mechon i didnt quite explain why first
i know we have troll modles but i was just asking for some more cool ones
second
i would like to use skins but i dont know how to import them ive seen the way Rui explains it but i still dont get it

Level 9
well actualy i already know i need the wc3 veiwer cause ive seen it in other topics but i cant download it becuase my connections not good enough
well thanks for trying

Level 9
ive got 56k im not sure if the person was right but i cant remember were i got that from
yes wurewolf im using one of your modles i cant download the first one on the list cause it says the same messege when i dl the modle and ive already used your one with the tuaren on a kodobeast in a map called race wars but i cant submit that ive already posted the problem look at the site discussion forum and i cradited every one for the modles me and my friend used and im going to use your troll kodorider for an ability for a hero

Status
Not open for further replies.