• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weird glitch with map lighting! Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi I am presently working on a map project based on the world of Nosgoth from the LOK series.

All a sudden after having no problems for several weeks the light environment developted this WEIRD glitch where the lighting flickers like a candle.

I resetted the map propretis preferences options to default and saved and loded again but it does not correct the glitch.

I also noticed something WEIRD, if I select certain units the light environment glitch disappears. But it is there with most units custom or not.

I am presently usint the WE Unlimited map editor.

Also in preferences I map properties I made the size and camera bouns to maximum, I doubt it has anything to do with that?

I also looked in my triggers if any environment triggers where responsible but not to my attention.

I AM CLUELESS AND NEED HELP solving this issue.

I have been working hard on that map. I have seen my later project on Masquerade rpg not work in multipayer. I want this project to be perfect. And this constant light fliker is annoying. Plese help! (snif snif)

I would be so thanksful :eek:)

Just to show a preview here is a screenshot from a view of Raziel looking at Janos Audron's mountain retreat. (But you don't see the glitch in it)

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Level 7
Hahaha .... problem solved. It was not a glitch.

I had make this dodad with Altar of Storm model then I added an animation trigger so you get the stand working thunder animation. The doodad was big enough to create a storm effet so the lighting was always flickering LOL

This is a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.