• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

weird file formats (H2O & LMS & LMD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
first... i had problems unpacking a h2o file when i finally did... i found very good textures of the models (the game is battle realms) but the model files where in a weird format (LMD and LMS) any of you know of a converter to use with Gmax or any modeling program or a way to view these files... if any could help... please do i am need :shock:

Level 45
they made them that foramt to protect them and for the makers convienience. I suggest u be careful since they are in a private format usaully means their copyrighted.
Anyway battle realms is not made for and modding or importing ...well sort of.the editor sux anyway. I know, ages ago i tried to hack into the archive, failed.
Making plugins isnt easy unless many programs can edit the certian property for every format. I suggest if ur desperate u contact a plugin maker, keep searchin or as the company to lend u a model (doubt they actually will)

Level 6
ok

heh what i wanted is to view the models so i could remake them from "scratch" in gmax because i need alot of japanese models and i have already searched this website and currently adding them to my map (also credits so dont worry)i guess ill have to install the game and view them there

Level 6
ok

heh what i wanted is to view the models so i could remake them from "scratch" in gmax because i need alot of japanese models and i have already searched this website and currently adding them to my map (also credits so dont worry)i guess ill have to install the game and view them there

Status
Not open for further replies.