• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wehz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Trigger Help!

Is there a GUI that makes an upgrade to be unavailable for a moment and after sometime it will be available?

This didn't work.
[trigger=Trigger]Events
Condtions
Actions
Player - Set the current research level of MyUpgrade to 1 for Player 1 (red)[/trigger]

Last edited:
Level 21
I think this should be in triggers and scripts
As for your problem,i can't think of one out of my head.Ill need to check in the trigger editor

Level 11
you can make two copies of that building where you train the units... the first one will be with the unit and its upgrades, while the second one, without them... when you want to activate the training.. just replace the building with the other one..

hope this idea of mine helped :D

Level 19
Hmm, I couldnt really understand what you meant.
If you can still build/research/etc. stuff inside the building then make them require the dummy unit.
If you dont want stuff to continue building, I think the current order of the building should be the rawcode of the unit, so you can probably check that(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.