• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Website Improvment Idea...(lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I know this is the most n00bish post i`ve made(out of the 8 that i`ve made :D ) But I gots an idea.
The replay section,people can post there replays they`ve "made" and people can see what a discrase they are in game, and in the forums. :lol:

Level 12
I am almost sure that the lag is caused by bugs on the page. (this is because downloading resources is actually faster than entering to pages sometimes)

Also sometimes it seems the site is going slow but it is caused by wrong encoding of browser (i think this is a site's bug) try using utf8.

Replays section would be a great idea if this wasn't a modding geek central instead of a strategy site.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well VGsatomi is right, when a new patch comes the replays no longer work, and cleaning the replays section all the time would be very pointless.

As for the lagg, I can't understand, when I come here at night (around midnight) the site goes normal, but if I come here during the morning/evening the site is running veeery slow, and the "This page cannot be displayed" appears multiple times.

-Rui

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well around in the morning and in the evening there are 80-90 users online (max). Right now there are 75 users online, and the site is running fast. Something wrong is happening here. The number of members and guests doesn't change that much.

-Rui

Level 4
If a replay section was added, in order to prevent replays from becoming void, if there is a way, they could be converted into wmv or some other video format so warcraft III wouldn't play them. I don't know if the site can do this but if they can't then the user would have to do it some how. I don't even know if it's possible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.