• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weather effects wont dissapear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm having a few triggers were each x seconds the weather change in certain regions depending on some stuff. So if you have rain one moment, the next it might change to windy. But the problem is the weather effects seems to not dissapear on a border area between 2 larger "areas". The funny thing is that these larger areas are made of 7-12 regions. So the weather should also stay inbetween the smaller regions making the bigger area. Anyone know why this happens? Since i have never experienced effects getting stuck on the map.

Level 3
Hm let's see if I got this right..

The weather effects of a region doesn't stop at the border (depending on what effect it is at least).

I believe it's on north and west (possibly south) side where it's like that.

So in order to make the weather effects be in the correct area, simply reduce the size of the region.

Hope I understood your question :b

Status
Not open for further replies.