• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

We Need more CTF Maps!!!

What makes a CTF So good?

• The Heros?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Abilities?

• The Music?

• The Skins?

• The overal focus on the map or quality of the map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello i just wanna make note that we have 27 ctf maps in the ctf maps area. And not many ppl make ctf (Capture the flag) maps... all who make maps, it would be way too easy to make a ctf map and id like to see a good ctf map sometime for anyone that wants to make a good ctf map. ive been looking for a good one and not many sites have anything like that. ive see some good ctfs but we need more of em. Any CTF Makers out there? Thats my challenge to a True CTF Map maker! It would be nice if it was based offa the new hit game Tribes Vengence or just a good old ctf with many heros and strategies. Good terrain is also a good idea and items too. :shock:

Level 6
Haha seriously super-human, I also submitted a map recently into the CTF section, ITs not reaaallly CTF, but it was the closest category it would fit under. It is a very basic game.

It's Like a sport. When people ask me what it's like, I say, basketball with lasers. So you are not so much capturing the flag, but you are trying to fight over the ball which starts in the middle, make it to the other team's goal, and shoot a goal. Only this takes skill and aiming, aswell as alot of teamwork and strat. There are no items or different classes, just a really basic game. But someday I plan on making a BeamBall 2.0. With a bigger field, different classes to chose from, and perhaps even a gold system with upgrades.

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=4170

Another rather interesting thing about this game, is that it can be played in first person, which takes HECKA lot of skill. I recomend using pansey cam until you get really good, and then go to using the normal cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.