• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Suggestion Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, i was wanting to know if anyone had any good suggestions on a few types of maps i should try and that are very fun to play and that have a good rating and are very popular maps.

The following types are as follows:

AOS (Besides DotA)
Arena (I like hero Arenas)
CTF (I like a awsome CTF map that has strategy in it and alotta tricks!)
NvS (Ninjas vs Samurai w/ Skins and hopefully a fast dl!)

If you have any nice suggestions please post them here. Ive been looking forever for a nice map but its hard to find a good map sometimes.

Level 6
I guess it all depends on what kind of person you are. There are maps for everyone really. For those that just want to play for the fun of it and for the troop bashing - theres dota. For those who want to feel immersed in the game that theyre playing - theres RPG maps. And for those that like to test their strategic ability... well, you dont get many maps which actually test ability like that anymore.
But im guessing if youre the kind of person that likes maps where you only control one troop - i suggest 'elimination'. It involves tactics on a one-unit level.
(I, myself prefer maps testing tactics on a 100-unit level :D)

Level 2
I suggest you should make arena maps(i really love 'em)
I thought of making melee arena map -a normal melee map with the sahpe of arena. It should be something like that Starcraft map..... I dunno the name, but it's 8 corridors connecting in the midle. In warcraft, you can make 12 corridors connecting in a circle in the middle. I think that the effect should be nice.

Level 2
Oh, then i suggest he playes battle ships and arenas.
And u're right about the melee arena. I'll try to make one, changing all units with my own custom. Spells too.

Status
Not open for further replies.