• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

We need cooperation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
Today, a user named MattM who claimed himself as Vista sucks' brother registered here for a reason.

Two weeks ago, MattM lost contact to his brother Vista.
He was unable to contact him in the US.
I viewed his account and he was inactive for almost two weeks, beginning his inactivity on December 07, 2013 at 10 AM.

I posted this because we want cooperation. For those who can contact Ryan a.k.a Vista sucks, please tell him to contact his family as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading. We hope that you will cooperate with us.

Roland

R

Roland

Sorry man, but I'll cooperate this, but I don't get it. I'm really sorry.

Roland

R

Roland

If there's a real problem and someone is lost, you contact the appropriate authorities, not message random people on some forum.

I agree for you, Nuclear, You really can't message random people on some forum.

Level 33
new message:
MattM said:
Hi,

Thanks for getting back. I did notice that he was online in December 7th.

He reached out on email, but did not give us much information. Still trying to get him to call. So there's no emergency.

He's living with friends but we don't know who the friends are. He was supposed to fly to Darwin but didn't turn up and apart from a very short email we've been unable to contact him.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Matt

Level 27
If there's a real problem and someone is lost, you contact the appropriate authorities, not message random people on some forum.
There is rarely an appropriate authority for your missing toothbrush, and even if there were, I don't see how it's supposed to be more helpful than asking around because that's what the authorities do anyway.
I put together a Google search party, we are two separate teams one in XP compability mode and one in W7

So far we covered 15 square interwebz miles

Don't lose hope
+virtual rep.

It's like real rep, but it means more.

Level 1
Hey guys, Ryan sent us a very short email over Christmas letting us know he is fine. He’s still hard to contact so I’m going to have to take his word for it. We were worried because he didn’t show up when expected at an airport for Christmas or contact anyone about his change of plans. Sorry for causing a fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.