• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WE Hates me - ignores apply camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Im making a campaign, which has a 3 minute cinematic. This trigger was working fine a couple versions ago, and i cant possibly think of any changes i made to break it. And so i was hoping somebody else might be able to see what could possibly be wrong here.

You can ignore the first 3 unit group actions, they are just making particular units look like Holograms. And i do know that the trigger runs correctly, as during the cinematic i see the text from the units, and i hear the music playing in the background. Also the reset camera works, and this is the camera i have to look through during the whole entire cinematic. Even when it carry's over to another trigger (another part of the cinematic, with cameras and stuff) the camera still stays in its "reset" position.

+rep
+you will help me advance a potentially awesome star wars campaign.

• Actions
    • Environment - Set sky to Felwood Sky
    • Wait 1.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Fade out over 0.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
    • Sound - Clear the music list
    • Sound - Set music volume to 0.00%
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Holographic Band) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Drain\ManaDrainTarget.mdl
        • Animation - Change (Picked unit)'s vertex coloring to (30.00%, 30.00%, 100.00%) with 60.00% transparency
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Holographic Pegasus) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Drain\ManaDrainTarget.mdl
        • Animation - Change (Picked unit)'s vertex coloring to (30.00%, 30.00%, 100.00%) with 60.00% transparency
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Holographic Mandalorian) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Holographic Mandalorian (big)) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
    • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
    • Cinematic - Fade in over 5.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
    • Camera - Reset camera for Player 2 (Blue) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
    • Wait 1.00 seconds
    • Camera - Apply Capitol5 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 0.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from |c00FF0303Cassus Fett 0188 <gen> named Cassus Fett: Play No sound and display Mandalore we have y.... Modify duration: Add 5.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Capitol2 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 10.00 seconds
    • Sound - Play Alliance_Assembely_Edit <gen>
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display (On hologram) My fe.... Modify duration: Subtract 0.00 seconds and Wait
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display For years we have r.... Modify duration: Subtract 0.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 001 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 0.00 seconds
    • Camera - Apply Camera 002 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 10.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display We have remained br.... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 003 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 0.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display It is because of ou.... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 008 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 0.00 seconds
    • Camera - Apply Camera 006 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 5.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display It is because of th.... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 007 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 5.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display And now i call to y.... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 004 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 0.00 seconds
    • Camera - Apply Camera 005 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 10.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display For I am the new Ma.... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display To once again bath .... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 009 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 5.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display For we are Mandalor.... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 008 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 0.00 seconds
    • Camera - Apply Camera 010 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 5.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display Will you not fight .... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 011 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 0.00 seconds
    • Camera - Apply Camera 012 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 5.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display Will you not fight .... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 013 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 5.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display Of course you will..... Modify duration: Add 1.00 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 014 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 0.00 seconds
    • Camera - Apply Camera 015 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 5.00 seconds
    • Wait 0.50 seconds
    • Destructible - Open Wall Gate (Diagonal 1) 4969 <gen>
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display For united, we are .... Modify duration: Subtract 0.50 seconds and Wait
    • Camera - Apply Camera 016 <gen> for Player 2 (Blue) over 5.00 seconds
    • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Holographic Mandalorian 0050 <gen> named Mandalore: Play No sound and display Abandon your slag w.... Modify duration: Subtract 0.00 seconds and Wait
    • Cinematic - Fade out over 3.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
    • Trigger - Run Panning Ships Waiting <gen> (checking conditions)

Level 9
The "Apply Camera" triggers are the only ones that don't work.
What do they have in common?
They apply to player 2(blue). I think you're playing the game as player 1(red) for some reason.

Try to turn every "player 2(blue)" in a "player (red)", then try the map. If it works, you have found your problem!

If that's not the problem, I'm a pretentious idiot.

Level 11
OOHHHH YEAHH

Originally Their was only player 2 blue and some other players but they were designated computers. I added in red and green but forgot to change them to computers, that's why this game was so funky!

Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.